Is your pre-approved price limit roughly $654,990? Call me. I am Realtor that can help. Continue reading "What Are 3 BR Condominiums Like At Huntington Crossing In Alexandria?"
3 Bedroom Place in 22303 in Alexandria For $654,990Nesbitt Realty likes 2393 Stella Place. This condo at Huntington Crossing in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this dwelling in particular. That's because, until Nesbitt Realty know your goals there is no way for Nesbitt Realty to know if this is the perfect place for you. You have a lot of choices in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
Can you afford $650,000?Or is your budget closer to $624,000? If you can afford $654,990, should you pay $654,990? Do you like brick home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what properties have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Huntington Crossing. Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you. Continue reading "2393 Stella Place, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
Contemplating Listings At Old Town Alexandria? Think about This Place.We really like the new home opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 334 South West St. Here's some basic details.
Real Estate Matters About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 42 years. 334 South West St is 24 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $596 . However, 334 South West St is $459 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 80 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,475 sqft. But, 334 South West St has 1,471 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
$689,900 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314Here’s some points about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 330 S West St #305 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,487 sqft. On the other hand, 330 S West St #305 has 1,407 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $417 . But even so, 330 S West St #305 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 330 S West St #305 is 24 years old.
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $700,000 for a 2-bedroom condo like 330 S West St #305 in Alexandria? In addition, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Still, if you use Stuart Nesbitt to buy your condo at Old Town Village, you may qualify for a rebate of around $4,057. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "330 S West St #305, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
2 Bedroom in Carlyle For $621,000Are you out of your mind for spending $621,000 for a 2-bedroom residence like 2181 Jamieson Ave #1106 in Alexandria, Virginia? Maybe, the furnishings won't fit. Still, Nesbitt Realty can tell you how much living space is in any place available. Furthermore, there are always problems in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. But, a bright professional like Nesbitt can aid you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying a condo in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #1106, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Residence at Old Town VillageShould you worry about buying a property like 1314 Roundhouse Ln in The City of Alexandria? What is more, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a home you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 1314 Roundhouse Ln, Stuart Nesbitt can help you determine if this home is within your price range. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process. Continue reading "1314 Roundhouse Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Looking to spend $624,500 in Fairfax County? Continue reading "$624,500 :: For Sale At Montebello In 22303 In Alexandria"