How Much Do $199,500 0-bedroom unit/flat-style Residences Cost At Hunting Creek Club in 22303 in Alexandria?There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers dreaming about homes like 2059 Huntington Ave #910 in the Alexandria area.
The 22303 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 80 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,265 sqft. But, 2059 Huntington Ave #910 has 550 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $270 . Nevertheless, 2059 Huntington Ave #910 is $363 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2241 Farrington Ave #104 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2241 Farrington Ave #104 is listed for $179,000. But, 5609 S Quaker Ln is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 5609 S Quaker Ln is asking $849,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2059 Huntington Ave #910 is 49 years old.
Certainly, you can find an affordable condo in Fairfax County in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of affordable condos in 22303 in Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the ideal condo for you. If it's not 2241 Farrington Ave #104, then it might be one of the properties listed below. On the other hand, building equity in your condo in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. Continue reading "Pursuing An Affordable Condo In Fairfax County"
Alexandria Area Real Estate Basics
Looking For At Least 678 Sqft Of Condo In Alexandria For Less Than $200,000?At a price of $184,900, 6621 Wakefield Dr #312, Alexandria VA is an intriguing residence compared to other homes for sale now. Nevertheless, compare this to the average square feet (1,307) of properties in the 22307 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "6621 Wakefield Dr #312, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
$185,000 For Sale At 6621 Wakefield #518 In Fairfax CountyIf you’re shopping condos to purchase in Fairfax County we’ve collected some s for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a condo like 6621 Wakefield #518.
Fairfax County Elements
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,305 sqft. On the other hand, 6621 Wakefield #518 has 714 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $266 . In contrast, 6621 Wakefield #518 is $259 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6621 Wakefield #518 is 58 years old.
Place at 6641 Wakefield Dr #219Stuart Nesbitt likes 6641 Wakefield Dr #219. This place in 22307 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this place in particular. That's because, until Stuart Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for Stuart Nesbitt to know if this is the best choice of home for you. As a home shopper, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
A few of your options include:Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? https://www.nesbitt.realestate/results-gallery/?maxsqft=714&minsqft=714&postalcode=22307&state=VA Do public schools matter to you? 6641 Wakefield Dr #219 is served by Alice West Fleet, Apple Pie Ridge, Arlington Science Focus, Armel, Ashby Lee, Barrett, Belle View, Churchill Road, Coles, Colvin Run, Cub Run, Dumfries, Fairview, Flint Hill, Forestdale, Forestville, Franconia, Franklin Sherman, Gainesboro, Gravely, Great Falls, Henderson, Indian Hollow, Jefferson-Houston, Lake Anne, London Towne, Long Branch, Lorton Station, Louise Archer, Marshall, Marshall Road, Middletown, Mosby Woods, Mount Daniel, Mountain View, Nokesville, Nottingham, Oakton, Orchard View, Rappahannock, Rappahannock County, Redbud Run, Ressie Jeffries, Rolling Valley, Sandy Hook, Signal Hill, Spring Hill, Springfield, Stanley, Stonewall, Taylor, The Nokesville School, Tyler, Union Mill, Virginia Run, W.W. Robinson, Waples Mill, and Yorkshire Elementary Schools and . Continue reading "6641 Wakefield Dr #219, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Attention: in Northern VA 22303 -- $150,000Purchasing real estate not unlike 2241 Farrington Ave #304 is often the biggest purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. In fact, as a Realtor with market knowledge about Fairfax County, Stuart Nesbitt is a purchaser's advocate who understands the informational and emotional support that purchasers need when discovering and purchasing a condo in 22303 in Fairfax County. Furthermore, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Stuart can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a residence in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "2241 Farrington Ave #304, Alexandria VA 22303 On The Market"
Here's a selection of homes prepared by Nesbitt Realty specifically for property hunters searching for 1-bedroom residences in 22307 in Fairfax County. The first on the line-up is a $178,000 1-bedroom 1-baths Unit/Flat-style home at River Towers in 22307. Continue reading "Info For Home Buyers With A Budget Of $178,000 And A Need For 1 Bedrooms"