$689,900 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314
Here’s some points about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 330 S West St #305 to help measure market value.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 53 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,487 sqft. On the other hand, 330 S West St #305 has 1,407 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $417
. But even so, 330 S West St #305 is $490 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 330 S West St #305 is 24 years old.
Moreover, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/10/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate data from the Alexandria area or for information about homes similar to 330 S West St #305.
Continue reading "330 S West St #305, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?
Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $700,000 for a 2-bedroom condo like 330 S West St #305 in Alexandria?
In addition, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. Still, if you use Stuart Nesbitt to buy your condo at Old Town Village, you may qualify for a rebate of around $4,057. Of course, there are many pitfalls to avoid and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process.
Continue reading "330 S West St #305, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Residence at Old Town Village
Should you worry about buying a property like 1314 Roundhouse Ln in The City of Alexandria?
What is more, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a home you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 1314 Roundhouse Ln, Stuart Nesbitt can help you determine if this home is within your price range. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional similar to Stuart Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your trouble from the buying process.
Continue reading "1314 Roundhouse Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
This unit at 305 S Payne St #305, Alexandria typifies aspects of homes we find in Old Town Village. Old Town Village in the City of Alexandria is in Alexandria.
Continue reading "Hidden Advantages About Old Town Village"