We all love saving money. But at Nesbitt Realty we love saving money for our clients! You can work with a local, family-run, small real estate business AND still enjoy a rebate on your detached home acquisition. Nesbitt Realty is a full service real estate business with sensible real estate agents. Continue reading "How To Save $29,046 At 119 Wolfe St Alexandria VA"
Valuable Pieces of Info About End Unit Townhouses For Sale In The City of AlexandriaDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area? Julie Nesbitt can assist you with a property like 318 Duke St, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Real Estate Facts About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 318 Duke St is 213 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $493 . However, 318 Duke St is $822 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 232 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,758 sqft. But, 318 Duke St has 1,978 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Julie is a full-time, professional Realtor and works hard every day in and around Alexandria. 119 Wolfe St is a compelling late 20th-century 6-bedroom condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "What Do You Want From Your Detached Home Acquisition?"