North Hill is in Alexandria. Real estate is a commodity. If a property has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up. Continue reading "3 Bedroom In 22306 For $899,990"
That means that property hunters can work with a local, family-run, small operation AND still enjoy real estate savings. Our agents are full-time Realtors who work hard to stay abreast of the latest changes in the local market. How about a rebate on your purchase of real estate in 22306? Continue reading "Save $5,602 On A Transitional-Style Home At 02 Dart Dr In 22306 In Fairfax County"
Are you looking for a vinyl siding transitional interior unit townhouse for about $743,990? Nesbitt Realty has put together a selection of interior unit townhouses available today. This place of residence has 4 bedrooms with 3 full baths and 1 half-baths in 2,008 sqft. Continue reading "How Do $743,990 4 Bedroom In Alexandria Stack Up Against One Another?"
Alexandria Virginia Listed :-: $734,990It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a new interior unit townhouse such as 2814 Dart Dr.
Real Estate Facts About The 22306 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 38 years. 2814 Dart Dr is 0 years old.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $367 . However, 2814 Dart Dr is $396 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,934 sqft. Above all, 2814 Dart Dr has 1,854 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
Are you pondering a home selling for homes starts with a 1,480 sqft. home with 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A 2-BR Home"
2841 Hokie Ln is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $859,990 4-bedroom 3-baths Transitional-style interior unit townhouse in Fairfax County. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Continue reading "What Do You Want From Your Next Residence?"