How Much Is A $689,500 Home In 22306?If you're deliberating the possibility of purchasing a new place of residence, the first and most important question is "what is your budget?" 7221 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 47 Alexandria VA 22306 is in North Hill and the 22306 Zip code and is currently listed for $689,500. This residence has 1,480 sqft of above grade living area. If you're looking to spend between $675,000 and $725,000 in the 22306 area then 7221 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 47 might be the place. Continue reading "7221 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 47, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Conspicuous 2-bedroom Home ※ Alexandria VA 22306Here’s some basic datas about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 7235 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 40 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Pieces of Info About The 22306 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22306 area is 0 years. 7235 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 40 is 0 years old.
- The 22306 Area has an average price per square foot of $377 . However, 7235 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 40 is $439 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22306 area is 40 days.
- The average living area in the 22306 area is 1,919 sqft. However, 7235 Mountaineer Dr #Lot 40 has 1,480 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22306 area?
If you have questions about 04 Mountaineer Dr, or the real estate market in 22306 in Alexandria, contact Julie Nesbitt today. If you are shopping for an enchanting choice property in Fairfax County, your options might be limited right now. 04 Mountaineer Dr might be the best option for you, but we have a couple of more inputs below. Continue reading "Surprising Tips For Shoppers Shopping For A Choice Property In Fairfax County"
We think it's important to learn what you can about North Hill before making the big leap. Continue reading "How Well Do You Know North Hill?"
$684,990 - 4 Bedroom in 22306 in Alexandria at North HillFairfax County is a good area to consider 4 bedroom homes like 04 Mountaineer Dr for about $700,000. This special home available at 04 Mountaineer Dr is the great dwelling for you for someone. Indeed, you will presumably be astonished by what this residence has in store for buyers. Continue reading "04 Mountaineer Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
Useful Facts For Home Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaThere’s a wealth of information available for buyers considering homes like 06 Mountaineer in the Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Things
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,915 sqft. On the other hand, 06 Mountaineer has 2,791 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $542 . On the other hand, 06 Mountaineer is $287 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 2630 Fort Farnsworth Rd #2d is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 2630 Fort Farnsworth Rd #2d is listed for $174,900. But, 210 Duke St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 210 Duke St is asking $4,985,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 06 Mountaineer is 0 years old.
4 Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse in 22306 For $719,990Purchasing a home like 01 Mountaineer Dr is likely to be the biggest capital decision most residents of Fairfax County will ever make. Moreover, as a local specialist with experience working in 22306 in Fairfax County, Will Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who realizes the information and noncognitive support that home shoppers need while shopping for and purchasing an interior unit townhouse. Besides, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate guru like Will can advise you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a dwelling in Alexandria. Continue reading "01 Mountaineer Dr, Alexandria VA 22306 Advertised For Sale"
Nesbitt Realty loves saving property hunters real money on their real estate purchase. Why pay more than you have to? We are full service real estate professionals. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $4,299 On Your Large 4-Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse At North Hill"