If you are shopping for an one-of-a-kind 5 bedroom property for approximately $1,300,000, 7117 Fort Hunt Rd should probably be on your list. But it's not the only 5 bedroom property for approximately $1,300,000 you'll want to learn more about in Fairfax County. When you purchase a property, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to you and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Identifying A 5 Bedroom Property For Approximately $1,300,000 In 22307 In Alexandria"
As of 06/09/2022, 7110 Marine Dr Alexandria has been on the market for 7 days. It's currently advertised at $899,000. Continue reading "Open House At 7110 Marine Dr"
Real Estate Things In The Alexandria AreaIf you’re exploring a purchase of places to purchase in Fairfax County we’ve collected some tidbits for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a place of residence like 7117 Fort Hunt Rd.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 55 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,577 sqft. Conversely, 7117 Fort Hunt Rd has 1,750 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $585 . But, 7117 Fort Hunt Rd is $799 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 7117 Fort Hunt Rd is 48 years old.