If you are looking at purchasing a special small choice property, 628 S Fayette St should probably be on your list. But it's not the only small choice property you'll want to really consider in Alexandria, Virginia. As a shopper you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying an interior unit townhouse in the City of Alexandria. Ask Julie Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. She can help. This home on the market at 628 S Fayette St now might be the dream residence for you. Continue reading "Dreaming About A Small Choice Property"
How Much Do End Unit Townhouses Cost At Jefferson Homes in 22314 in Alexandria?Stuart Nesbitt enjoys to work with home shoppers shopping in the City of Alexandria because of selections such as 600 S Henry St. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in Alexandria's real estate market. Further, you will in all likelihood be impressed by what this end unit townhouse can provide. Continue reading "600 S Henry St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Valuable Facts About Residences Listed In The City of AlexandriaHere’s some s about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 609 S Fayette St to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Elements
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 96 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,532 sqft. Above all, 609 S Fayette St has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $723 . However, 609 S Fayette St is $711 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 609 S Fayette St is 72 years old.
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer clients money by rebating a portion of our commission to our clients. Your Nesbitt Realty Realtor wants to save you money, but we also want to see you get the dream home for your money. Ask Nesbitt Realty for more information. We are a full service real estate business with experienced local licensed real estate advisers. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $4,371 On Your 3-BR Interior Unit Townhouse At Jefferson Homes"