Condo at Huntington Run
6427 Richmond Hwy #303 is located in the Alexandria area of the area near and inside the Beltway. Here are a couple of s for home buyers who are looking at this area to deliberate on.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,690 sqft. Conversely, 6427 Richmond Hwy #303 has 1,126 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $470
. Still, 6427 Richmond Hwy #303 is $289 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 6427 Richmond Hwy #303 is 32 years old.
Moreover, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/03/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about residences comparable to 6427 Richmond Hwy #303.
Continue reading "6427 Richmond Hwy #303, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"
If you are seeking a wonderful modest condo in Fairfax County, 6425 Richmond Hwy #201
should probably be on your list. But it's not the only modest condo in Fairfax County you'll want to know in 22306 in Fairfax County.
Contact Nesbitt Realty
today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. This surprising condo selling at 6425 Richmond Hwy #201 is the right choice for someone.
Continue reading "Surprising Recommendations For Home Shoppers Shopping For A Modest Condo In Fairfax County"
What Are Listings Like At Huntington Run In 22306?
6425 Richmond Hwy #301 is a great place, But it's not for every buyer. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
A few of your options include:
Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Huntington Run
. How many baths do you need? 6425 Richmond Hwy #301 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 6425 Richmond Hwy #301 has 0 half baths. Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
Continue reading "6425 Richmond Hwy #301, Alexandria Real Estate Update"