Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $500,000 For A $489,900 4-BR 2 BA Detached Home In Alexandria, Virginia?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about detached homes in the Alexandria, Virginia area if you’re looking at buying a detached home similar to 2328 Fort Dr.
Real Estate Points About Fairfax County
8121 Norwood Dr #A
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2328 Fort Dr is 80 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $455
. Nevertheless, 2328 Fort Dr is $425 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 143 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,458 sqft. Above all, 2328 Fort Dr has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 8121 Norwood Dr #A
is listed for $980. Still, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
Indeed, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/15/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty for the latest real estate info from Fairfax County about homes like 2328 Fort Dr.
Continue reading "2328 Fort Dr, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
4 Bedroom in 22303 For About $450,000
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new detached home such as 2519 Belleview Ave.
The 22303 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 144 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,272 sqft. Still, 2519 Belleview Ave has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $463
. Conversely, 2519 Belleview Ave is $316 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2609 Redcoat Dr #241 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2609 Redcoat Dr #241 is listed for $160,000. In contrast, 2813 James Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2813 James Dr is asking $949,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 40 years. 2519 Belleview Ave is 80 years old.
Further, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 12/13/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from the 22303 area or for information about places similar to 2519 Belleview Ave.
Continue reading "2519 Belleview Ave, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
$599,900 ※ Alexandria VA 22303
Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $600,000 for a 4-bedroom property like 2603 Fairhaven Ave in 22303 in Fairfax County?
Moreover, you might need to leave the area after you've purchased the property. But, Will Nesbitt can help you sell the home or rent it out. You may find that the home you purchased becomes a great investment. What is more, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Will can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a dwelling in Fairfax County.
Continue reading "2603 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria VA 22303 Advertised For Sale"
4 Bedroom in 22303 in Alexandria For $475,000
How Much Does A 1,152 Sqft} Detached Home Similar To 6012 Bangor Dr Cost In 22303?
Stuart Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to think about this home at 6012 Bangor Dr advertised for sale for $475,000. Nevertheless, the average living area of homes in the 22303 area is 1,292 sqft.
Continue reading "6012 Bangor Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"