This 2 bedroom in Carlyle Square residence is listed for $735,000. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Nesbitt Realty who is a full-time expert on real estate in Alexandria, Virginia.Ask Nesbitt Realty to look at condos for you before showing them to you. Not every agent will have the time for this extra service, but in some instances, a Nesbitt Realty Realtor may have already viewed homes this and other homes that meet your needs. Continue reading "How Much For 2 Bedrooms In Alexandria, Virginia?"
How Much Do Condos Cost At Carlyle Square in 22314 in the City of Alexandria?If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 520 John Carlyle St #109 in 22314, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Factors About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 48 years. 520 John Carlyle St #109 is 16 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $525 . Nevertheless, 520 John Carlyle St #109 is $633 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 44 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,839 sqft. Still, 520 John Carlyle St #109 has 931 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Can You Pick up A 1 Bedroom Unit/Flat In Alexandria, Virginia For $400,000?So, is 520 John Carlyle St #331 the perfect residence for you? Maybe. Are you looking for a $424,900 condo in The City of Alexandria? Can you afford $424,900? Is it actually worth $455,000 or $345,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,903 on this condo acquisition? As a matter of fact, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Continue reading "520 John Carlyle St #331, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
520 John Carlyle St #204 is an amazing condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "The Most Important Feature About Your Home If You're Putting Up $425,000?"