What Type Of End Unit Townhouse Can I Pick up In 22303 in Fairfax County For $600,000?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about end unit townhouses in the Alexandria area if you’re deliberating the possibility of buying an end unit townhouse like 5946 Berkshire Ct.
Fairfax County Basics
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 62 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,480 sqft. But even so, 5946 Berkshire Ct has 1,584 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $366
. Above all, 5946 Berkshire Ct is $366 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 5946 Berkshire Ct is 45 years old.
Besides, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/12/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about places such as 5946 Berkshire Ct.
Continue reading "5946 Berkshire Ct, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"