2 Bedroom Home in 22307 in Alexandria For $480,000
Purchasing a duplex comparable to 6735 Radcliffe Dr is likely to be the single biggest transaction most Americans will ever make. As a matter of fact, as a genuine professional with extensive real estate knowledge about 22307, Nesbitt Realty is a strong champion that knows the sympathetic and explanatory backing that property hunters need when digging up and purchasing a place in 22307. Furthermore, there will be dangers to manage and overcome. Above all, a real estate specialist like Nesbitt can help you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a dwelling in Fairfax County.
Continue reading "6735 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
How Much Is An Interesting Home In Alexandria?
Purchasing real estate not unlike 2251 Roanoke Dr is perhaps the biggest financial choice a typical resident of Fairfax County will ever make. Not to mention, as a sensible Realtor, Stuart Nesbitt knows the information and emotional support that purchasers need when searching for and acquiring a 2-bedroom 1-baths home in Alexandria. What is more, there will be problems to manage and overcome. But even so, a real estate ace like Stuart can help you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a property in 22307 in Fairfax County.
Continue reading "2251 Roanoke Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed For Sale"
3 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia For $479,900
We really like the next residence opportunities in 22307 in Alexandria especially at 6800 Kenyon Dr. Here's some basic facts.
The 22307 Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 34 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,745 sqft. But even so, 6800 Kenyon Dr has 896 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $536
. On the other hand, 6800 Kenyon Dr is $536 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is listed for $184,500. On the other hand, 6211 Randall Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6211 Randall Ct is asking $1,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 63 years. 6800 Kenyon Dr is 71 years old.
What is more, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/18/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from the 22307 area or for information about duplexes comparable to 6800 Kenyon Dr.
Continue reading "6800 Kenyon Dr, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed For Sale"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway?
The average days on market for places in 22307 is 23, but 6739 Radcliffe Dr has been on the market for 1 days. This remarkable duplex listed at 6739 Radcliffe Dr now might be something to reflect on for you. What is more, you might be astonished by what this home has for the right buyer.
Continue reading "6739 Radcliffe Dr, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"