- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Homes around 224 Green St were built around 1940. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Yates Gardens offer additional benefits from this community..
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the place, like 224 Green St or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 929 S Saint Asaph St.
I am a full-time, remarkable real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria. 224 Green St is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 3-bedroom Colonial-style condo in 22314 in Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you conclude your needs and wants, so that we can identify your end unit townhouse acquisition. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?