Month: December 2022
Where Is Hunting Creek Club?
Looking at a 1-bedroom condominium purchase in Alexandria? Talk to me. I am a local whiz. Continue reading "Where Is Hunting Creek Club?"
Setting Realistic Real Estate Goals For Your $305,000 2-BR 1 BA Residence In Fairfax County
I'm a local real estate pro specializing condos in Fairfax County. I like 6505 10th St #A2. This condo in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "Setting Realistic Real Estate Goals For Your $305,000 2-BR 1 BA Residence In Fairfax County"
What Does A Rental Property Manager In Alexandria Actually Do?
As an investor, you could oversee your own investment home, or you could find a reliable rental manager like Nesbitt Realty & Management to take care of your investment home in Virginia near D.C.. Continue reading "What Does A Rental Property Manager In Alexandria Actually Do?"
2328 Fort Dr, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed
Would You Be Willing To Come Up With $500,000 For A $489,900 4-BR 2 BA Detached Home In Alexandria, Virginia?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about detached homes in the Alexandria, Virginia area if you’re looking at buying a detached home similar to 2328 Fort Dr.
Real Estate Points About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 2328 Fort Dr is 80 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $455 . Nevertheless, 2328 Fort Dr is $425 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 143 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,458 sqft. Above all, 2328 Fort Dr has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $560 On Your Budget Home At Huntington Club
We understand that buying a property is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. We take our job seriously. Our clients save money by using Nesbitt Realty to buy in 22303 in Fairfax County. Why pay more than you have to? We are full service agents. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $560 On Your Budget Home At Huntington Club"
527 Wilkes St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed
$999,000 :: 2 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at Old Town AlexandriaShould you lose sleep over purchasing an interior unit townhouse like 527 Wilkes St in the Alexandria area? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in The City of Alexandria real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. But, Monika Ortiz will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. In addition, there are always pitfalls in The City of Alexandria real estate. Above all, a friendly agent comparable to Monika is able to assist you to manage or avoid many of the dangers associated with buying an interior unit townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "527 Wilkes St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
2519 Belleview Ave, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement
4 Bedroom in 22303 For About $450,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new detached home such as 2519 Belleview Ave.
The 22303 Area Factors
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 144 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,272 sqft. Still, 2519 Belleview Ave has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $463 . Conversely, 2519 Belleview Ave is $316 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2609 Redcoat Dr #241 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2609 Redcoat Dr #241 is listed for $160,000. In contrast, 2813 James Dr is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2813 James Dr is asking $949,900.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 40 years. 2519 Belleview Ave is 80 years old.