The expectation of No posts found. is to be the best licensed real estate adviser possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
309 Holland Ln #107 is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it's not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular affordable 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria. Rather, it's more important to me that I do what's right for my client.
Let'sslow down to think through your preferences so that you can realistically figure out if purchasing a 1-bedroom condominium in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at The Royalton offer additional benefits from this community..
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Royalton is 650.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your condominium needs. No posts found.'s goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.
We have experience working Northern Virginia and can save you thousands
on your purchase.
I'm as excited about your next home as you are.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly-Sized Condominiums
To find your perfect property, don't hesitate to contact Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty will be with you throughout the home buying process, from the moment you start your search until the moment you close, and for any assistance thereafter.