2 Bedroom in 22314 Asking $529,900
Shopping For 973 Sqft In Alexandria, Virginia?Depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to dream about this place at 309 Holland Ln #211 which is listed for sale for $529,900. In contrast, compare this to the average square feet (1,475) of properties in the 22314 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "309 Holland Ln #211, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 585 sqft
Added: 04/07/22, Last Updated: 04/28/2022
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2013316
Subdivision: Alta Vista<!--
List Price: 354900.00-->
3 Bedroom in 22307 in Fairfax County For Around $300,000
How Much Does A 1,362 Sqft} Residence Comparable To 6631 Wakefield Dr #702 Cost In Alexandria?Alan Clerinx informs us that, depending upon your prequalified spending limit, you might want to think about this dwelling at 6631 Wakefield Dr #702 which is listed $302,500. Compare 6631 Wakefield Dr #702 to others similarly-sized residences in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "6631 Wakefield Dr #702, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
What Can I Buy In 22303 in Alexandria For $300,000?If you look at 2059 Huntington Ave #1006 it's not hard to figure out why Andrew Patton loves working in Fairfax County. Looking at these pics and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite neighborhoods in 22303 in Alexandria. Besides, many home buyers will be impressed by what this condo has to offer. Continue reading "2059 Huntington Ave #1006, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Check Out in Northern Virginia 22307 || $350,000We really like the condo acquisition opportunities in Alexandria, Virginia especially at 6631 Wakefield Dr #503. Here's some basic reasons.
The Alexandria Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 63 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,626 sqft. But, 6631 Wakefield Dr #503 has 1,362 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $469 . But, 6631 Wakefield Dr #503 is $241 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 6631 Wakefield Dr #503 is 59 years old.