- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Farrington Place
- How many baths do you need? 2239 Farrington Ave #201 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 2239 Farrington Ave #201 has 0 half baths.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Stuart Nesbitt is a Northern Virginia real estate pro that works hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria, Virginia. I'd like to say that this condo in 22303 in Alexandria is a great purchase for $164,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. I'd like to pause to help you find out exactly what your desires are on your purchase. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: