- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the community, like 6641 Wakefield Dr #809 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 6631 Wakefield Dr #411.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in River Towers is 728.
Andrew P. works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too. 6641 Wakefield Dr #805 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this condo, or any particular condo in 22307 or River Towers. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Andrew P.'s dream in this article is to help you resolve your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? Some of your considerations include: