$300,000 ↔ Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and SuggestionsIf you're considering a property like 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303, then this may a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 in Alexandria area.
The City of Alexandria Considerations
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 63 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,367 sqft. However, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 has 470 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $617 . But, 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 is $617 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303 is 13 years old.
Welcome to Unit #1303 at The Jamieson in the vibrant Carlyle District of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia! Luxury condominium in the heart of Old Town, this fully furnished, studio home delivers convenient living space and access to a fabulous ... [Read more]$290,000 ↔ 0 bed ↔ 1 bath ↔ 0 half-bath ↔ Alexandria 22314 VA How Much Is A 21st-Century 0-Bedroom Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?
How Much Home Can You Get In Alexandria For Around $290,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303? The table below shows the sizes of other smaller condos now available in Alexandria. All of these residences cost about as much as 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303.
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||3 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||3 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||29 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||17 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303Is the age of the condo of importance to you? In the City of Alexandria, homes are often 47 years old. Actually, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes selling in Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $290,000.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||4 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||10 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||35 Active|
Price: $290,000 : 2050 Jamieson Ave #1303, Alexandria, VA 22314 || Beds: 0 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 470 || Days On Market: 1 || || The Jamieson || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $972 || MLS: VAAX2004916
Welcome to Unit #1303 at The Jamieson in the vibrant Carlyle District of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia! Luxury condominium in the heart of Old Town, this fully furnished, studio home delivers convenient living space and access to a fabulous ... [Read more]