- How many bedrooms do you need? 520 John Carlyle St #204 is a 1-bedroom condo.
- The highest priced condo at Carlyle Square is listed for $425,000. Do you know if 520 John Carlyle St #204 is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? None of the residences in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Carlyle Square? Here's what has Recently sold at Carlyle Square.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Carlyle Square is electric.
520 John Carlyle St #204 is an amazing condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals. Alan's desire in this real estate remark is to help you figure out your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: