- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the neighborhood, like 722 S Washington St #301 or do you prefer the least expensive property like 722 S Washington St #301.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you care about amenities? Condos at Bearings North offer additional benefits from this community..
I like 722 S Washington St #301. This dwelling in 22314 in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your home needs. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. I'd like to take a moment to help you think about exactly what your goals are on your condo purchase. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.