- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you like masonry condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Carlyle Towers.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1203 or do you prefer the least expensive home like 2151 Jamieson #411.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
2151 Jamieson Ave #904 is a late 20th-century condo in 22314, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this informational post is to help you learn your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condominium in Alexandria? I'll mention just a few of your many options: