- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Jamieson is electric.
I'd like to introduce you to Monika Ortiz. Monika Ortiz is a local real estate pro specializing condominiums in 22314. 2050 Jamieson Ave #1215 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 21st-century 3-bedroom residence in 22314. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. My objective with this blog post is to help you think through your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?