- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like mid-sized condos, you'll love the neighborhood around Old Town.
- How many baths do you need? 801 S Pitt St #219 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 801 S Pitt St #219 has 0 half baths.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
Do you know Stuart N.? The desire of Stuart Nesbitt is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. I like 801 S Pitt St #219. This condo in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's slow down to learn your essentials so that you can realistically conclude if purchasing a mid-sized 2-bedroom condominium in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?