Unique Residence $299,000 // Alexandria VA 22307It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the 22307 area if you’re contemplating purchasing a home comparable to 6514 Potomac Ave #B2.
Fairfax County Matters
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 59 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,498 sqft. But, 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 has 768 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $427 . But, 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 is $389 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 7600 Tremayne Pl #312 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 7600 Tremayne Pl #312 is listed for $1,550. Nevertheless, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 is 71 years old.
Nestled in a quiet courtyard, this sun-drenched, 2 bedroom 1 bath condo has been completely remodeled and is gorgeous. The bright and open kitchen has stainless appliances with a full-sized dishwasher, granite counters and is open to the ... [Read more]
About The Same Size As 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 In Fairfax County?All the places in this table are circa the same living area as 6514 Potomac Ave #B2. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6514 Potomac Ave #B2 in Fairfax County? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized places, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Fairfax County and the area near and inside the Beltway.
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||47 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||11 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||2 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||2 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|