Nesbitt Realty specializes in property hunters spot places In Fairfax County.
6641 Wakefield Dr #708 has a lot to offer a buyer in 22307 in Fairfax County.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- 6641 Wakefield Dr #708 is for sale for $224,999.
- The places in this community are brick traditionals with an average of 812 sqft of living space.
- The median age of condos in River Towers is 58 years of age.
- The community is served by Belle View Elementary School, and West Potomac High School.
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1963.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
Spacious updated two bedroom one and a half bath condo in River Towers. Rare corner unit with large windows which provide lots of light and spectacular views of wooded hills and Alexandria skyline. Home features updates throughout with fresh … [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's List For Condo Buyers Spending About $224,999
See more in Focus
Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300. How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how.