Andrew Patton is a local licensed real estate adviser and works hard everyday in and around condos in Alexandria, Virginia. I believe 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 is a very interesting condominium in 22303 in Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
My objective with this brief essay is to help you determine your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.
- Do you need a garage? Almost one quarter of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Homes around 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1502 were built around 1984. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you like brick condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small condos, you'll love the community around Montebello Condo.
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?
Are Condominiums “No Smoking Zones”?
Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units.
Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes.
The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It’s interesting that the country is moving toward an increasing relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.