Alan C. is a knowledgeable licensed real estate adviser that works hard every day in and around 22303 in Alexandria, Virginia.
2451 Midtown Ave #1210 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
My dream with this brief essay is to help you resolve yourconcerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Midtown of Alexandria is natural gas.
- Residents at Midtown of Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from Midtown of Alexandria.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my deep honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|21st Century (2003 – 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||8 Active|