I'm a full-time Realtor specializing condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
Let's pause to sort through your needs so that you can realistically study if buying a millennial condominium in The City of Alexandria is for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Do you need a garage? One quarter of the homes in this condo community have a garage.
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this enclave is forced air.
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
I'd love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your condominium's priorities.
My dream is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.