Do you know Alan Clerinx?
6621 Wakefield Dr #906 is a $189,900 Traditional-style condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd like to chat about your needs so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a $189,900 1-bedroom 1-baths condominium in 22307 is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. Can you afford $189,900? Or is your budget closer to $139,900? If you can afford $239,900, should you pay $239,900?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this place's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in River Towers is 934.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in River Towers? Here's what has Recently sold at River Towers.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 6621 Wakefield Dr #906 is a 1-bedroom condo.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||5 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||2 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||19 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
What Subdivisions In 22307 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|River Towers||3 Active|