Nesbitt Realty is a market savvy agent that works hard every day in and around 22307 in Alexandria, Virginia.
I like 6631 Wakefield Dr #620. This home in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
My hope in this blog post is to help you organize your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. What's important to you? How important is 22307 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the community, like 6641 Wakefield Dr #713 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence like 6631 Wakefield Dr #319.
- Residents at River Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to River Towers.
- Do you care about amenities? Units at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Fairfax County?
|Late 20th Century (1983 – 1999)||5 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||29 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22307 Have Similarly-Sized Condos?
|River Towers||3 Active|
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your unit needs and wants list. How can we help? It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate goals in Alexandria.