My name is Will Nesbitt. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your Realtor. 6631 Wakefield Dr #212 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn't whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My client's priorities are my priorities. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.
Let's slow down to settle your essentials so that you can realistically determine whether buying a small condo in Northern Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. How important is 22307 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the section around River Towers.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at River Towers is natural gas.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.