I'd like to say that this condo in Fairfax County is a great purchase for $170,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's hesitate to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically find out whether buying a $170,000 1-bedroom condo in Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you're only interested in 22307.
Have you thought about:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are wall unit?
- Do you care about amenities? Residences at River Towers offer additional benefits from this community..
- Residents at River Towers enjoy additional benefits from this community..
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||16 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||1 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||1 Active|
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22307?
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||3 Active|
I can guide you through the condominium closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
We’re here when you need us. Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.