I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. 312 S Washington St #2 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this dwelling, or any particular home in 22314 in Alexandria or Old Town Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let'stake a moment to determine your requirements so that you can realistically decide whether buying a $1,289,900 3-bedroom 2-baths unit in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you?
Have you thought about:
- Do public schools matter to you? 312 S Washington St #2 is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools and .
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condominium?
- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Old Town Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Alexandria.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
We’re here when you need us.
How Many Bedrooms Are Available In Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22314