Nesbitt Realty works real estate in Alexandria, Virginia and can help you too.
2451 Midtown Ave #807 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in Northern Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
I'd love to pause to aid you to think through exactly what your hopes are on your next residence in Alexandria, Virginia. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do public schools matter to you? 2451 Midtown Ave #807 is served by Cameron Elementary School and .
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Midtown Alexandria Station is 960.
- Residents at Midtown Alexandria Station enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Midtown Alexandria Station? Here's what has Recently sold at Midtown Alexandria Station.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Midtown Alexandria Station.
What Subdivisions In 22303 Have Similarly-Priced Condominiums?
|Midtown Alexandria Station||6 Active|
|Midtown of Alexandria||1 Active|
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.