- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is central.
- The highest priced condominium at Carlyle Towers Condominium is listed for $599,999. Do you know if 2151 Jamieson Ave #905 is a good value?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like small units, you'll love the area around Carlyle Towers Condominium.
I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. I'd like to say that this unit in 22314 in the City of Alexandria is a great purchase for $599,999 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your unit's priorities. My desire is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example: