- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to River Towers.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at River Towers
- Homes around 6621 Wakefield Dr #703 were built around 1963. Does the age of the building matter to you?
- The highest priced condominium at River Towers is listed for $270,000. Do you know if 6621 Wakefield Dr #703 is a good value?
Will Nesbitt is a local agent specializing properties in 22307. 6621 Wakefield Dr #703 is an amazing condo in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. I'd like to pause to help you think about exactly what your expectations are on your home purchase. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a condo in Alexandria? There are many options to think about. For example:I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do. Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.