Do you have a detached in Northern Virginia that won't sell?
Did you know that in Bucknell Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 27.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6617 Princeton Dr.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 6937 Columbia Dr.
- 6617 Princeton Dr is currently listed for $665,000.
A abode that's seen very little activity when for sale for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your detached getting?
- Is your detached listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Bucknell Manor
Here are several reasons residences similar to 6617 Princeton Dr in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a while it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: various detacheds are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a property without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your place in Bucknell Manor? If so, it's intelligent to learn more about what detacheds have sold for in the surrounding enclave. Those detacheds can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 5-bedroom 3-baths residence. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.