Tantalyzing Residence Available For Lease at Belle View Condominiums$1,675 || 2 Bedroom Detached Home At Belle View Condominiums || 22307 How Much Does A Rental Agent Cost?
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 793
Added: 10/14/19, Last Updated: 10/16/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1094948
Subdivision: Belle View Condominiums<!--
List Price: 1675.00-->
- 6517 Potomac Ave #J is the most expensive residence for sale at Belle View Condominiums and 6607 Potomac Ave #C1 is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- The average living area at Belle View Condominiums is 775 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 35 days.
- The most common cooling system at Belle View Condominiums is central a/c.
- Single-family residences at Belle View Condominiums are 69 years old and were built in 1950.
- The most common heating system at Belle View Condominiums is heat pump(s).
Refresh This Search
Newly updated and light-filled 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom Belle View Condo! Brand new refrigerator, built-in microwave, gas stove, paint throughout, and much more! Minutes from the The Belle View shopping center featuring: Safeway, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, boutique shops, restaurants, and more! Belle View is located on the banks of the Potomac River just south of Old Town. Recreational activities nearby include: GW Parkway trails, local library, the Potomac River, and Belle Haven Marina. Easy commuting to DC, as Huntington Metro and the 11Y Bus are nearby.
Lovely 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom, tree-top condo in sought after Belle View Condos with gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen offers full-size dishwasher , built-in microwave, a pantry cabinet, and additional counter space (none of which are standard within Belle View). A courtyard setting, this unit has storage, laundry, and bike rack within same entry to building. Freshly cleaned & ready for new tenant to make this charming unit their new home. Conveniently located off the GW Parkway, just south of Old Town Alexandria, your new home will have excellent access to major roadways, public transportation (bus routes and Huntington Metro nearby), shops, restaurants, the Mount Vernon recreational trail, and community amenities (swimming pool, tennis courts, and more). ALL SHOWINGS TO FOLLOW CDC RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SAFETY.
Spacious 3 bedroom first floor unit with ample parking. Just 4 blocks to shopping, close to the bike trail, GW Parkway, Old Town Alexandria, the Beltway and Reagan National Airport. Just across the river from National Harbor.