Tantalyzing Residence Available For Lease at Belle View Condominiums$1,675 || 2 Bedroom Detached Home At Belle View Condominiums || 22307 How Much Does A Rental Agent Cost?
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 793
Added: 10/14/19, Last Updated: 10/16/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1094948
Subdivision: Belle View Condominiums<!--
List Price: 1675.00-->
- 6517 Potomac Ave #J is the most expensive residence for sale at Belle View Condominiums and 6607 Potomac Ave #C1 is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- The average living area at Belle View Condominiums is 775 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 35 days.
- The most common cooling system at Belle View Condominiums is central a/c.
- Single-family residences at Belle View Condominiums are 69 years old and were built in 1950.
- The most common heating system at Belle View Condominiums is heat pump(s).
Refresh This Search
Bright, freshly painted and move-in ready 2 BR/1 BA unit seeking new occupants. Applicants must love a pet friendly neighborhood with a park-like setting, lush landscaping, walking trails, swimming pools (there are two), tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds (there are 4) and picnic/grilling areas. Is this you? What about someone looking for an amazing location within blocks of the Mt Vernon recreational trail, boat and kayak rentals at the Belle Haven Marina, indoor/patio dining at The Haven Pizzeria & Custard Shack. Or an easy sidewalk stroll to the Belle View Shopping Center for coffee, wine, restaurants, groceries, and other essentials? You're still here, right? Oh and did you catch that this community is conveniently located adjacent to the GW Parkway providing quick access to Old Town, Ft Belvoir, the Pentagon, National Harbor, the Huntington Metro, the 495/95 interchange and Reagan National Airport? If this sounds like the perfect match, then swipe right and schedule a tour!