Tantalyzing Residence Available For Lease at Belle View Condominiums$1,675 || 2 Bedroom Detached Home At Belle View Condominiums || 22307 How Much Does A Rental Agent Cost?
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 793
Added: 10/14/19, Last Updated: 10/16/2019
Property Type: Unit for Rent
MLS Number: VAFX1094948
Subdivision: Belle View Condominiums<!--
List Price: 1675.00-->
- 6517 Potomac Ave #J is the most expensive residence for sale at Belle View Condominiums and 6607 Potomac Ave #C1 is the cheapest home currently on the market.
- The average living area at Belle View Condominiums is 775 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 35 days.
- The most common cooling system at Belle View Condominiums is central a/c.
- Single-family residences at Belle View Condominiums are 69 years old and were built in 1950.
- The most common heating system at Belle View Condominiums is heat pump(s).
Refresh This Search
Spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath condo. Ample space, hardwood floors throughout. Lounge in your own private balcony! Or enjoy the community amenities such as swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court and lovely courtyard for long strolls. Rent includes ample parking spaces, water, trash/sewer and gas. Schedule a tour today!
Beautifully updated two bedroom and one bath condo with a porch located in Belle View. Light hardwood floors in common areas. Updated bathroom with heated tile floors. Porch view overlooking the pool Extra storage included. Conveniently located across the street from Belle View Shopping center with access to grocery store and restaurants. Easy access to George Washington Parkway, Rt 1, 95, and 495. A MUST SEE!!!
Charming light filled 2 Bedroom with porch. Storage bin and laundry in basement of same building. Walk to shops, Potomac River/Mt. Vernon Trail, Belle Haven Marina, and Dyke Wildlife Habitat. Minutes to Old Town, 495 and Huntington Metro. Rent includes water & gas, tenant pays electricity. No smoking. No pets.