Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rentals. We market rental places to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to find a solid renter.
The majority of renters identify places through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a attentive rental manager during their lease
- viewing the features and appearance of rental residences when they learn a bit more about them
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also spots renters through:
- government organizations
- Military Housing Office
- our local Multiple Listing Service
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- Rent Prep – The outstanding properties, priced well, will not rent swiftly if they are not in right condition. Listings must show well to rent in a timely fashion . Your patient Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified renter.
- Referrals – Our family real estate company regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our renters, and from other agents in Northern Virginia.
- Our Website – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on rental homes to prospective tenants that are planning to move to Northern Virginia and the Washington. Our rental homes are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty manages residential property in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are licensed by Virginia state and we are REALTORS®.
Nesbitt has many crucial memberships and affiliations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors